Monday, October 22, 2007

yes, i'm learning again

1. hookah bars = amazing fun. hookah = my new favorite.

2. chicago = home. the second i graduate, i'm back down there. i couldn't imagine any other life.

3. i am not a very affectionate person. in fact, touchy-feeling crap makes me super uncomfortable.

4. my boss is more immature than i am, and she's 40. honestly needs to come to terms with her age. YOU ARE NOT 15 YEARS OLD. STOP TALKING LIKE IT. and, goddamnit, start acting more professionally.

5. i'm done dealing with everyone else's problems. yes, i'm a good friend. but if you take advantage of that by bitching to me about EVERYTHING, i won't be such a good friend anymore. savvy?

6. as much fun as i'm having being single, and trust me...i AM, there are definitely times when all i want to do is lay with the one person in the world who i am truly comfortable with...

7. i'm definitely growing up. learning how to manage my time and act 100% more responsibly. and my midterm grades definitely reflected that.

8. i'm proud of myself for the first time in awhile.

9. i prefer sleeping by myself to sleeping with someone else. i need my space.

10. i get super anxious on city buses. i freak out a little and it's not fun.

11. i think i'm claustrophobic. i hate being completely engulfed by someone's arms, i hate feeling trapped, and i hyperventilate in the shower when the shower curtain causes the space to shrink.

12. awkward conversations are becoming more and more frequent in my life.

13. do NOT make out with your good friends. it leads to being in the same room with that person for 3 hours with other friends, and being completely ignored...

14. if you give a guy you're number...he just might call...AWKWARD.


one thing that emily ISN'T learning:

1. THE CHINESE SONG DYNASTY. yea, i'm going to fail my quiz tomorrow...

No comments: