Monday, September 15, 2008

four things...

1. GO CUBS!!! BIG Z with his NO-NO tonight?! First Cubs no hitter since 1972!! We're making history this season! And it's just going to keep on happening!! MAGIC NUMBER = 7!!!!! Nothing could ruin the feeling of an amazing Cubs game! =]

2. I'm a horrible student. I should be reading and writing the 6 page paper that is due tomorrow, but instead I came home after rehearsal and make mac&cheese and fucked around on the internet for awhile...catching up on all my political news...that being said...

3. Sarah Palin scares the shit out of me. Did anyone else catch her interview with Charlie Gibson?? Hey Palin...what's the Bush Doctrine?? I have absolutely ZERO faith in her ability to hold any political office. Go back to your career goal from two years ago and be a tv news anchor. That's really ALL that you're qualified for.

4. On the subject of Sarah Palin...did anyone catch the Tina Fey/Amy Poehler SNL skit?? It's hilarious. Here, watch:
edit: youtube was forced to take all these videos down because of copyright laws. Check out www.nbc.com to see them all. (there are 3 now, i believe.) Hilarious. All of them.

No comments: