Monday, August 6, 2007

10 things I have learned in the past few days...

1. Work goes by SO much faster if you love the people you work with...which i do =]

2. There's really only one person I care about in the entire world. He's my absolute best friend, though thick and thin...through every stupid fight we have. He's the only person I'd miss if I left here.

3. SO many people rely on me. It's somewhat flattering, but somewhat annoying because, frankly, i don't care very much.

4. Junior High girls who walk around in practically NO clothes, and come into Jamba on a Saturday night because they have nothing better to do with their lives than walk around the Streets of Woodfield, hoping to catch attention of some scummy older guy, until their mommies come to pick them up disgust me. Yes, i judge EVERYONE who walks into Jamba Juice. You'll get over it.

5. Stepping is A LOT harder than it looks...

6. Incompetence is obnoxious. Seriously, learn what you need to learn and KNOW it. Put forth some effort. and if you're not an expert, then stop acting so cocky. Overconfident incompetence is even more obnoxious.

7. I actually like to work out. But I'm usually either working...or sleeping...or awake but exhausted from work. So I don't work out. But I really need to start...again.

8. I'm a firm believer in learning something new everyday. That doesn't mean learning new gossip or something. For example, yesterday I learned how to take down the Crathcos at work. Probably doesn't seem very important to anyone else, but do YOU know how to take apart, clean, and reassemble Crathcos? Didn't think so.

9. Too many of these have to do with work. Because too much of my life is spent at work. But I'm getting paid to goof around with people who I love (and, of course, making smoothies...). That's probably more than you can say...

10. Falling blenders cause bruises.

No comments: