Friday, August 3, 2007

TRUST

is a waste of time.

EVERYONE will deceive you.
NO ONE is sincere.
and EVERYONE will lie to you.

trusting someone is just giving them the opportunity to hurt you. and everyone will take advantage of that opportunity.

No one is honest. People lie to save their own asses.
security is a manipulative emotion. you will fall into a false sense of security until someone comes along and rips you out of it by betraying you.

it's not a mystery that i have serious trust issues. Everyone who knows me knows that.
But when you lose trust in the only person who you've ever trusted...it makes you lose faith in everything.

that's why i live my life the way i do. If you don't put yourself out there, you never get hurt. I don't need anyone other than myself. Sure my walls are built way up, but this kind of pain isn't worth crappy relationships.

welcome to my world.

No comments: