Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ink

i am in LOVE with tattoos.
if i had the balls, or the money, i would cover my entire body in tattoos.
it's just art. it's so beautiful. and it's such an amazing form of self-expression. to be able to say "hey, this is me. this is a part of my life." and to permanently carry that around with you on your body. they can represent a stage in your life. they can represent a personality trait.

mine is a constant reminder that i AM independent. i AM empowered. that i don't need anyone in my life. i can make it on my own. it also is a reminder to stay true to myself. i am energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. the good and the bad. i am myself. i am a dragon.


LAink is slowly replacing Miami ink in my heart. Probably because i'm obsessed with Kat Von D. She's so amazing.

in other news, 4 days til MU. i should probably start packing?

No comments: