Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THE BEST START TO MY SOPHOMORE YEAR!!!

...and by "best," i actually mean "worst."

I'm currently sitting in my room, waiting for my mom to come pick me up and take me home.
I've yet to go to ANY classes, and I won't go to any classes until next week.

I'm restless. I just want to do something USEFUL. but i'm stuck here, being too sick to function. and I've managed to stump the doctors at the Student Health Services. I'm special.

I've hardly seen any of my friends because today markes the first day I've ventured out of my dorm since I've moved in. (count 'em: 4 days)

and on top of it all, I can't eat. I've been living on applesauce (and just barely eating THAT) since oh, Thursday? Yea. Haven't eaten in 5 days. I just want a fucking hamburger. I am so hungry.

and I can't sleep. Well, i CAN, but I'll just wake up in pain. I can't get through a full night. and I wake up early. and I'm miserable.

I look disgusting. I feel digusting.
I'm absolutely miserable.

Good thing I'm going home...so I can be miserable all by myself, with no one watching. I'm so lame. Sophomore year sucks so far.

No comments: